RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Hello!

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Introductions View previous topic
View next topic
Hello!
JD342

Post Hello! Reply with quote
Hello everyone!

I am giving to Planetside 2 another chance after quite some time, not that I was any good back then
For a change I want to try to join to an outfit to play with, to see how good it will be, and you guys seem to be awesome.

I'm a 18 years old italian guy, I understand English fairly well (I think... I hope) but I'm a bit hesitant to speak it, don't mind me if I seem a little bit shy . I'm still a student, and I think next year university is going to kick my butt, therefore I'm mostly online after dinner (>21:00), I was and I'm still a newb, I don't play the game too seriously but I'm happy to be cooperative in a team.

My ingame nick is the same as here, JD342.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Hi JD, welcome to Fight Club. We do still play PlanetSide, one of the guys will hopefully grab you in game!

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Hello JD, thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself
I must be honest, we're lacking in activity at the moment. You'll find a squad of FC on a Monday, but the rest is pretty quiet, mainly a few hardcore members in the week.
If this is what you're looking for, then great, if not then maybe look elsewhere for an outfit less awesome than ours

Hey, Monza this weekend, forza Italia !

Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JD342

Post Reply with quote
Oh I see... that's unfortunate, I guess I'll search for another outfit then. Am I being a slowpoke here or is this game still being played (generally)? Is it becoming old?
Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: