Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Games Com 2016 Germany 19th August

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » General Chat & Offtopic View previous topic
View next topic
Games Com 2016 Germany 19th August
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Games Com 2016 Germany 19th August Reply with quote
Anyone up for it?

@ 8pm to Midnight on August 19th, 2016 at the Gloria Theater, Apostelnstrasse 11, 50667 Köln - there will be the The Fourth Annual Star Citizen Gamescom presentation will be on. THey will be showing proceedural planet landings ready for patch 2.7 where you can fly seamlessly from space to planetside - the ultimate dream when done in the Cry Engine.

I am really thinking of going this year. I will fly in from India. Shall we have a Fight Club reunion in one of our core countries - German. Many of our founding members are German and helped make Fight Club the best outfit out there.

Freedom

Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:55 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
not for me mate, family commitments
just as the first born starts to become manageable, another pops along

Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
You should be proud Simon, Fight Club is now officially middle aged

We've gone gone from going down the pub and getting hammered every weekend to the odd meal out and having to be 'responsible' *shudder*

Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:02 am View user's profile Send private message
saphir
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
never been on the games con - would be a perfect place to meet so...
Last outfit meeting in central was Amsterdam I think 100 years ago and I had no time.
And for this one also.
From Aug. 19th on I have a few days off and will have a super mini vacation with the family.

And yes we are middle aged now, fat and lazy parents with kids, dogs, a house and an estate car.
Oh wait - I was in the same situation already when I started with PS1 about 13 years ago

Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:11 am View user's profile Send private message
Tiger313
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
|Fat and lazy is me alright, but got no kids, no car, not even a dog. And I rent an apartment.

Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
As soon as I get back from my 7 years in India this coming January I would like to arrange a meet up.

Fook knows where I will be living but that is a different story...

It would great to meet up again. Perhaps Amsterdam again?

And yes Tenz you are right, we should all be proud to have kept in this groups we have created for that long. The only difference between me then and now is:

- don't smoke
- don't smoke weed
- don't over drink (often, ie like have at least one bottle of wine every night like I used to - throwing up at Lugs house at least twice I think)
- am married
- have kids
- still don't own a house
- still own a car
- still can not drive (officially)
- still play MMOs whenever possible!

Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
oh and:

- still wank

Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
saphir
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
The real horror starts if we would exchange our facebook profiles.

I guess the nightly wet dreams of some outfit members will then be destroyed forever or ......forced, who knows

Who is up for a total personal facebook disclosure?

Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:26 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » General Chat & Offtopic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: