Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[Star Citizen] Try Free Till 25th April

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite View previous topic
View next topic
[Star Citizen] Try Free Till 25th April
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post [Star Citizen] Try Free Till 25th April Reply with quote
Today they have made it free to join just so people can see what all the fuss is about.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15178-Roundup-Free-Fly-212-Patch-And-Other-Updates

That would take me a day to DL out here in India but i bet you guys can just DL it in mins ....

Anyway if your interested give it a go

Last edited by FreedomShot on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:12 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
chromedome
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
downloaded today, first foray cannot work out what the buttons do

DOH
Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I DLed the launcher onto my desktop, is it worth installing even though the free day has passed ?

Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Only if you get a pledge together, i think the cheapest is 54 dollar.

Worth it in my opinion, it is not even close to a full game but the combat in it is fully fleshed out. i think i have spent more time in what there is of Star Citizen than any other game so far....

Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
It is now free till the 25th April....

If you want to see what the fuss is about then register here https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist use STAR-3DLN-MWXX as referral code if you like and you get 5,000 credits I believe.

Then enlist:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/FCB

Shout me if you want any help with it. I am always on steam.

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:04 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
DodgeIt - Sorry I missed your message - will be online in a few. Did you DL it all and try it yet?

It will be interesting to see if you got any ships in your hanger seeing as it is free access.

The best thing to do would be to load into Stanton to the first person part of the game or jump into Port Olisar to see it all.

Welcome to the game of wishing for the next patch!

Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:56 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
DodgeIt
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Location: Standing proud with KingA at my feet polishing my helmet.

Post Reply with quote
Downloaded and briefly tried it.

I got into a ship.

Then couldn't do anything... but i'll be on tonight!

Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DodgeIt
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Location: Standing proud with KingA at my feet polishing my helmet.

Post Reply with quote
So far it should be called Crash Citizen...

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mdk
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWq8ynUq7wM

Anyone seen that? It's very cringe. :o

Tried that link Freedomshot, but it just takes me to the main SC website, there's no enlist page? Must have missed it.

Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:33 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: