Warframe Clan Downsizing *Important Info*

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games View previous topic
View next topic
Warframe Clan Downsizing *Important Info*
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Warframe Clan Downsizing *Important Info* Reply with quote
TLDR: If you go back to Warframe and find you have been kicked from the clan, DON'T PANIC! Let me or Exploding Cow know and we will get you back in

Clan size in Warframe is pretty important because it changes how much new gear costs to research in the Dojo and how many points you have to earn to get trophies during the events.

As a Shadow Clan we currently pay 3 times as much for research as a Ghost Clan. A Ghost Clan can have up to 10 members and we typically have a max of 5-6 active at any time. We built the Shadow Barracks and upgraded to a Shadow Clan early on but until now there was no way to reduce the level and so 5-6 players have been paying research costs for 20 players. Research costs are going up for new tech in the game and it is becoming onerous on the few to keep up.

Recently the Warframe developers added the ability to downsize a clan and this will be done tonight. Consequently I have temporarily removed anyone who hasn't logged on in the last 6 months. Except Reignman as he helped build the Dojo and contributed a lot to the research and kicking him would have just been rude

In order to get anyone back in we will have to rotate out anyone who hasn't played for a while but we can do this pretty quickly. Just send me a message in game, on Steam or on here. Alternatively there are three active clan members who can kick and invite: Billy, EC and Grovelhog. Give one of us a shout and we will get you invited back.

Tenz

Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:01 am View user's profile Send private message
Carter
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Fair enough

Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: