Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 Gameplay Trailer

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite View previous topic
View next topic
Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 Gameplay Trailer
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 Gameplay Trailer Reply with quote
If they pull this off :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf4zCCjBwOA

Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tiger313
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Oooh shiney!

Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Don'tsuckdon'tsuckdon'tsuckdon'tsuckdon'tsuck...
Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
gramariss

Post Reply with quote
GET FINISHEDGET FINISHEDGET FINISHEDGET FINISHEDGET FINISHEDGET FINISHEDGET FINISHEDGET FINISHED
Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:51 am View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
It does not suck and is pretty mind blowing when you think what they have achieved. At the moment it is very very busy with lots of bugs and you get thrown off the servers alot but flying at max speed around the station is really very fast and going outside in space with just your space suit is very cool.

Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Anyone else in this?

It is getting less buggy and really showing what the game will be like. My main gripe with Star Citizen previously was the slow speed of the ships, well that is totally solved now with them going super fast in normal flying mode and also in Quantum travel.

Floating in zero gravity around abandoned space station is cool, even better with a gun in your hand and potentially enemy players or NPCs around the corner. Finding the gravity on off button is very cool when people come crashing down to earth or the other way round.

What is truly remarkable is that they have nailed first or third person walking avatar that can interact with the environment, shoot like in a FPS and also get into a ship, a big multiplayer ship, walk around the ship then pilot the ship off the space station to explore a star system. Get out of your ship a hundred metres near a station then EVA out in your suit towards it looking for entrances in. Seamless transitioning between all these modes. Amazing. Hats off to them as they have done it.

You could wait it out and play the game when it is released but the way they are saying the game will go is that they will now gradually add more to the present system then addin other systems that can be reached by wormholes and it will grow organically that that. And it will continue growing and have repasses on the older systems ad infinitum.

So if you have bought a game package then I strongly urge you to try out what is clearly the most exciting thing to happen to PC gaming for a long time if not ever. If you are on the fence about buying it then I can only say if you like PC games at all then this is the utter dogs and why would you not try out the best that the PC has to offer. It would be madness not to play this.

And this is just the Alpha.

Multiplayer ships could mean a whole new thing for are you looking at my pint night and Brawl Night!

Fight Club is set up as a private military group and looking for members, we have three so far.

I am beyond impressed with the alpha.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Installed the other day, prob have a dabble at the weekend

Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Your thoughts?

Also i would be interested in why anyone who is mad about PC gaming has not gotten into this yet. It is the most interesting development on a PC at the moment and fascinating to see it being developed openly and in front of you once you buy an alpha package (45 dollars?). It is actually really educational following its develop,ent if you are interested in how games are made.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:51 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Because I'm not interested in development, though I do read the occasional bit to see how things are going.

I want Wing Commander 6. I want story. I want single player. None of that is in yet and I have no intention of ruining the joy of discovering a game from the beginning, feeling like a rookie pilot again because I can't fly worth a shit as I've only just started playing the game.

If I learn how to fly/fight before that point, well, half the fun is gone.
Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: