RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Moving outfit

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Planetside 2 View previous topic
View next topic
Moving outfit
qwak

Post Moving outfit Reply with quote
Hey guys

Have been getting back into PS2 a lot of late and I am kinda torn up doing this but I have made the decision to join one of the busier outfits. I am currently playing a lot earlier in the day than you guys it seems.
Will still keep eyes on the forums for FC.
In no way was this an easy decision, have been part of FC for going on 10 years now.... although im not the most active of members on the forums I still have a strong loyalty to you chaps and have a wealth of memories which I am very fond of.
I am on most of your friends list still so if you see me in game don't hesitate to holler at me.

Living it free in the NC

All the best QwaK
Sat May 23, 2015 11:42 am View user's profile Send private message
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Hi Qwak, this is a shame that you've taken this decision, I've spoken to you and your missus many times over the years.
The FC playerbase is dwindling and we are down to our hardcore (for the week excluding Mondays). I can understand that you want activity, but on the other hand the lack of your own activity is detrimental to FC. Activity is key to any outfits survival and you leaving will hurt FC.
Maybe the outfit survives, maybe it folds, maybe you'll not be reinvited if it survives, even in any other iteration, doing so would be an open invitation for it to fold. I assume you've considered that you won't get reinvited or welcomed. Maybe you'll find it a shithole at a large outfit like a few have in the past. Maybe you'll reconsider and drop an alt into that large outfit

Having said that, I hope that you find fun in the game and see you around old fruity

Sat May 23, 2015 11:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
chromedome
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Sorry to see you go Qwak, I hope you will reconsider as the more active players we have the better the fun can be.

Planetside 2 has been stable for a long time now but there are so many other good games out there its difficult for people to find the time to commit In my view the end game really comes down to playing with your mates, not anything Sony has provided. I prefer the game when we make the enemy respond rather than follow the zerg herd and I think that's what you may find when you move out.

Personally I think we need to go back to basics and focus on 2 - 3 nights again, say Monday, Thursday and Saturday, with themed nights for MAXs or tanks, air etc.

I don't like to see anyone leave, but thanks for all the time you have invested in us. If you find your gaming time changing again, you know what to do.
Sun May 24, 2015 12:11 am View user's profile Send private message
ilesley
BR (Barrel Rank) 2
BR (Barrel Rank) 2

Post Reply with quote
Sorry to see you go mate, I have tried to invite you a few times recently but you seemed to be in a random squad...oh well good luck with your new venture. Keep in touch

Sun May 24, 2015 10:18 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Planetside 2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: