View next topic
I must be SAD!
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Daf wrote:
brune wrote:
Just go the whole hog Daf and get Train Simulator 2015 Steam Edition (17.49) and finish off with a tickle of Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Gold Bundle (2.99), you know you want to!

Got then already Hahahah Euro truck is good!

I hope the mrs bought you an anorak for Christmas!

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
I have to say... I just don't get it. It's a Brokeback Mountain thing: I'm sure it's very good film but I have no interest in watching a film about gay cowboys when I can instead watch a film about proper cowboys with gunfights and shit.

It's a fucking truck simulator! I'm sure its a very nice truck simulator but... fucking trucks FFS! Why would I spend my online time driving a truck with no guns on it when I can find games where I get to drive trucks WITH guns, and missiles, and frickin lasers on them?!

I may be missing the point again, Football Manager games are spreadheet simulators to me too, but surely there's better stuff out there than... fucking trucks?!

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
mdk
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Hah, you're right Tenz. I scoffed when ETS 2 came out and was doing pretty well for itself as it was quite popular. I laughed at my friend for playing it and mocked everyone. Saw it for cheap and wondered a few months back, so I downloaded the demo and was instantly hooked, now my friend mocks me...It's just got this great balance of pretty visuals, variety in EVERYTHING, engaging gameplay and the game goes as deep as you want it to. I have no interests in trucks myself, it's not why I play ETS2, it's just the best driving experience in the form of a videogame I reckon. I'm no longer into racing games so much, I prefer open world style driving games like GTA, just to drive around in any direction and trying to navigate through terrain.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Tenz I hear there is that "Zimmer Frame Simulator 2015" is on the way, got to be an insta-buy surely!

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kingAmbulance
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Why settle for a simulator when you can be 50 later this year and enjoy the Real Thing?

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
do you really need a specific age to operate a zimmer frame ? my son did it for a few months and he's 1. ok it had plastic wheels on and made loads of noise.....

brokeback mountain sounds an awesome film, the only thing stopping me from watching it is that I know I will bawl my fucking eyes out in front of the missus

edit: yeah ok you mean you're 50 this year King, you old, grey or bald fatty

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:00 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
kingAmbulance
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Not bald or grey, Lugs, but fat and old, yes basically.

Or at least my belly's fat, the rest of me isn't. Picture four pipe cleaners and a ping pong ball stuck onto a potato and then age it 50 years. And I haven't aged well.

Hope you're all well. Happy new year and stuff, though.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:30 am View user's profile Send private message
Tiger313
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Pipe cleaners huh, that's what you do the trouser inspections with?

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:26 am View user's profile Send private message
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
Picture four pipe cleaners and a ping pong ball stuck onto a potato and then age it 50 years

haha I love that image

happy new year to yourself mate, all good here, well apart from the aforementioned potato and age it 38 years

Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: