Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[ED Beta 3] Trading Tips

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite View previous topic
View next topic
[ED Beta 3] Trading Tips
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post [ED Beta 3] Trading Tips Reply with quote
Got a tip you want to share with your fellow Commanders? Post it here!

Kotaition - BD+71 1033
I've been doing this in Solo mode, although the economy is linked YMMV if playing in Open mode due to the possibility of player pirates attempting to steal your profitssssssss.

From the primary station (Forsomething Port?) in Kotaition you take Gallium and deliver it to the station in BD+71 1033 (around 6.5LY jump). Before you buy anything at BD+71 check the bulletin board, I've picked up a couple of missions to supply Auto Fabricators at a very nice price (19 for 150k) and you can buy those in Kotaition. Fill up with Superconducters. Return to Kotaition. If you get the BB mission for Auto Fabricators, buy as many as you need and then fill the rest with Gallium. Rinse and repeat, making around 1k per tonne per leg of the trip, so each cycle in my Cobra is netting me around 88k profit!

The odd thing with this is neither of the items I've been trading come up as a trade route in the Galaxy map, at least not between these two systems. In fact, Superconducters don't even show as being in demand at Kotaition but it's happy to buy them! Might be worth keeping your eyes peeled out there folks!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: