Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Star Citizen vs Elite Dangerous - a comparison

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite View previous topic
View next topic
Star Citizen vs Elite Dangerous - a comparison
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Star Citizen vs Elite Dangerous - a comparison Reply with quote
http://youtu.be/WT589peK4jk?list=UUVXIl8kDnBLlpbpukSZyluw

For SC will always have the upper hand as the walking outside of (and inside) your ship is up most importance to me. SC has the wider scope although Elite does say that they plan to add walking in stations later...

On a pure space flight sim perspective Elite wins hands down, so far. Arena Commander just does not fly nicely. The hanger is nice looking but messy. Elite is way ahead in terms of being actually ready to go and has polish.

Nice vide sums up my thinking.

Both are going to move PC gaming to new heights. FC will hopefully have a presence in both but as of now I feel that SC should be where we focus on as a clan.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Not really sure as I see a point in "focusing" right now old chap!

ED is scheduled to be released at the end of the year.

SC is scheduled for some time in 2015 maybe, although I've heard 2016 for the full release mentioned more than once.

We'll be playing ED for a good while before SC reaches a playable state I reckon. Enjoy both! :D
Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
What I meant was that there was more clan stuff in SC rather than ED. ED looks like a more coop type thing but who knows where it will develop.

I will most certainly be playing both. I really wish the consumer version of the Oculus Rift was out to try ED with it. The 1st gen kit I got struggles to display anything due to the low res.

It would be great to do something coop with you Neonin in ED, I am called IndiVestor in game. I have no idea how we would do that though!

Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:30 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
I've seen videos where people group up and manage to get in the same instance but I've also heard it's very hit-and-miss right now. A shame, I was watching one guy on Twitch and all the in-game voice communications have this great radio interference and beeps in it that makes it sound very similar to the sort of thing you hear out of NASA missions etc. I thought you were Indi Vector, did you change it?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I am Indi Vestor at the moment - I just added you

Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: