Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games View previous topic
View next topic
Sony reveals new post-apocalyptic Mmo game H1Z1
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
I don't go on any atm PS2 is my poison of choice currently

Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FordPrefect
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
me and Chrome are on Calamity atm, but I also hit birmingham for the zombie headshot only. and Athens for the the most authentic experience.

Thing is though, I play it sporadically, I love the game and me and chrome had some nice survivor actions ( not in a brokeback mountain sense :P ) but you could easily burn yourself out on the content.

I would kind of suggest a fightclub night for it ( not clashing with PS2 Staple ) but currently so few of us have it its probably just better to watch your steam list and join in.

I have absolutely no issue joining up with clubbers, you need absolute trust in this game and well when you invited 10 of them in your home and woke to find yourself free from sexual assault, all your belonging still in one place and only the odd memory of beer, boobs and lamposts you know you not going to get shot in the virtual back .

Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:05 am View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I would love a Fight Club night in H1Z1.

I think this game could be a winner in terms of a game we can all play in the same way as PS2 does now. I think it needs to be more of an MMO first though in terms of numbers. Then a bit more depth of play.

Setting up and maintaining Fight Club HQ would very much fun 😃

Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Lucage
BR (Barrel Rank) 4
BR (Barrel Rank) 4

Post Reply with quote
Im down for this. I built myself a nice little base on my own, but when the server wiped, I lacked the motivation to start again.

Maybe with a group of us, it'll be more enjoyable.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
FordPrefect wrote:
... you know you not going to get shot in the virtual back .

Well, we wouldn't do it to rip you off, we would do it if it was funny though

Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:12 am View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Tenz wrote:
FordPrefect wrote:
... you know you not going to get shot in the virtual back .

Well, we wouldn't do it to rip you off, we would do it if it was funny though

Exactly

This game is perfect for old fashioned Brawl nights when we did silly things and got banned. In this game though if we did what we used to do in PS1 then it would be considered normal (minus the Freedom and Lugs bannage by Sony that we don't discuss the reasons for anymore......)

Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FordPrefect
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Im up for doing something but right now the games got some serious crashing issues and recent upsurge in cheaters.

Anyone want to suggest a day and time? Simon I like your input so we can get you involved at a reasonable time for all of us.

Im thinking maybe fridays, 6-7pm but that be tough.

Also I really would suggest that its just a laugh and exploration things.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:31 am View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Absolutely Ford, this can't be taken too seriously.... yet 😊

The more I think about H1z1 the more I get excited and think that it is the most true to my original hope for a game after PlanetSide for Fight Club to cooperatively play.

I have a big post forming in my mind to kick off a discussion about Fight Club and the future, what game will keep us together, do we even need a game to keep us together, surely it is proof enough that a lot of us have not joined a pint night or brawl night for years but would still class themselves "in FC"... anyway that is a debate for another time.

I will have a think about when is best time Ford but Friday night sounds good to me. It is just so hard with kids and having to be up at 7am....

Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I will scout out places for a base then in Calamity server

Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FordPrefect
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I thought I posted, but I must have navigated away, so apologies on late reply.

I had internet troubles etc. But how about we set a date and see who turns up.

I'm thinking Friday 27th from 7pm onwards on Calamity. The game still got lots of issues and cheats etc. but we can piss about./

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
Lucage
BR (Barrel Rank) 4
BR (Barrel Rank) 4

Post Reply with quote
I'm gonna be moving into my new house that weekend.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Well we can have a mess around and perhaps look out for some good FC Shack areas 😊

Lucage we will make sure you get a good bedroom!

Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Lucage
BR (Barrel Rank) 4
BR (Barrel Rank) 4

Post Reply with quote
Stable with some sheep will be fine

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
FordPrefect
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I been on TS tomorrow then, I know a wipe coming or it may have passed. Like I said I dont want to burn out early on it.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:45 am View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Was asleep before 10pm

On tonight though. You know I had to install TeamSpeak 3 it has been so long that I have played an MMO properly with people !

The name is Indi Vestor on Calamity.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: