Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Fight Club PMC Organisation
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite View previous topic
View next topic
Fight Club PMC Organisation
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Fight Club PMC Organisation Reply with quote
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/FCB

Please join at the address above.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
PMC = Private Military Company. Sounds like us

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:14 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Just myself and Brune here at the moment.

Anymore Star Citizens? It is probably going to be the best thing to happen to PCs since PS1 in the early 2000 if done right.

I still worry that it is going to be an instance fest though.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
I will of course be joining in but as I don't have a package yet I can't actually join anything. I'm desperately avoiding buying into this early as I don't want to burn out on it before it gets released.
Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I don't think it that kind of alpha Neonin.

The "game" that is out at the moment is going to be available for everyone even when the game is released an it only gives you a taste of the flight and fight space mechanics.

It is nice to see the game develop and try to play against other players without dying quite so soon...

Apparently we are looking at only the end of this year before first instalment of the Navy standalone, then 2016/17 for persistent universe. That is not too long away now.....

Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
I'm the same as Neo, will be there but I have way too much other crap to play through first, stuff that is actually finished

Looking forward to it though

Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:49 am View user's profile Send private message
Trackull

Post application sent Reply with quote
enough said UT user names csjohno in some games guys
Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Re: application sent Reply with quote
Trackull wrote:
enough said UT user names csjohno in some games guys

Nice one mate, accepted.

Neonin and Tenz, I know what you mean but I don't think burn out applies to SC. You will only get a try at the space and FPS combat till release and you mainly just get a glimpse into the fascinating development of the game. It is amazing that there are like five offices around the world all doing different parts of the development process working on different beaches of the master code.

At the moment the space combat module is really getting good, I am still only killing AI but the flight mechanics so far have totally gone over the level of Elite Dangerous. You can actually hide behind an asteroid, turn everything down to min power then as the enemy flies past jumps out and blast them. The ships are really controllable.

The FPS comes out soon as well.

Practising on these games within a game will not burn you out as they are just small elements of the wider Star Citizen game overall. Also I am happy to get some practise so I am not as shot as I am in PS2. Queue Brune put down......😊

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote

A reminder. Fight Club exists in the verse.

If you are interested in this Epic game then join up to our private organisation. What and who we will be is totally open at the moment as we are watching the game slowly develop. It will be at least Summer 2016 till any meaningful persistent universe comes out. But we will have the single player by then hopefully!

Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
New member DeathFroude will be joining us on here soon

Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Lucage
BR (Barrel Rank) 4
BR (Barrel Rank) 4

Post Reply with quote
I got the game, but have no clue what Im doing

Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:25 am View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Good stuff Lucage.

Have you put in a Fight Club invite request via the website?

So at the moment there is baby persistent universe that will turn into the Star Citizen game. Then there is your hanger so you can view your ship. Then there is Arena Commander a kind of in game game to test your skills at piloting.

What is your name ?

What ship did you buy?

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:48 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Lucage
BR (Barrel Rank) 4
BR (Barrel Rank) 4

Post Reply with quote
I'll try and jump on this weekend and see what I got. Can't remember which ship I picked... Probably which ever was cheapest

Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I updated our recruitment webpage:

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Lucage
BR (Barrel Rank) 4
BR (Barrel Rank) 4

Post Reply with quote
Think we're gonna need a montage to get me up to speed :D

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: