Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Kingdom Come : Deliverance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Single Player + Small Multi Games View previous topic
View next topic
Kingdom Come : Deliverance
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Well they certainly impressed the bods over at star citizen!

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/02/19/space-team-kingdom-come-and-star-citizen-collaborating/#more-190495

Quote:
Star Citizen’s Chris Roberts explained the meeting of minds and (rather unlikely) settings in a blog post:

“Like Star Citizen, Kingdom Come is built on the CryEngine. They’re using the same technology to do for swords and armor what we are doing for spaceships and alien worlds. Kingdom Come doesn’t just look like a great game, though: it looks like something we on the Star Citizen team could learn from. The characters and outfits I saw working in-engine in the trailer impressed me so much that I contacted the team to talk about what was going on under the hood.”

“The good news is: the team at Warhorse isn’t just an incredible talented group of people… they’re also kindred spirits who are willing to share the work they’ve done! We will be sharing with them the tricks for working with CryEngine we’ve learned over the last 18 months and they will be letting us in on the secrets and the tech behind what they’re doing! I’ve always said that independent developers should stick together, and the potential good for both games that can come from this unofficial partnership is proof positive.”

Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mdk
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
They've hit the 1million, new stretch goal added, better voice overs at 1.2million. Apparently they already had investors in this game hence why it all looks so good as it's cost them over a million I think to develop the game so far, but they started Kickstarter to see how much of an interest there is in this game probably to get more investors on board. Only thing I can't work out is the whole Act 1, will we have to purchase the other acts as they release them?

Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Yeah I read that did kickstarter to prove to their main investor how sound his investment will be...

Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Well I've ponied up, bloody hell that's two bloody games I've backed now (Star Citizen)..I'm losing my cheapass mojo!

Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Preview

http://www.pcgamer.com/uk/previews/kingdom-come-deliverance-preview-the-fantasy-shunning-feudal-rpg/

Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Backers feature-incomplete version (alpha) access available 22/10

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/10/08/kingdom-come-deliverances-rural-idyll/#more-239619

Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
SC could learn a lot from them. I don't know about you Brune but the character walk around the hanger is not a great experience in SC so far!

Elite Dangerous anytime at the moment between the two star games. I know Elite does not have person movement but I am talking about polish. Elite is realy nice. SC needs WORK.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
E3 2015 trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSy1gNyjSXk

Release not until Summer 2016 but it appears to be shaping up nicely.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Meh, trailers, can't trust them anymore. Colonial Marines? The Witcher 3? Hey everyone! Look at our stunning graphics! Er, except we'll gut them before release and expect you to pay for something that isn't half as good as the stuff we promoted.

Cynical? Me? Only because the games industry made me this way

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:17 am View user's profile Send private message
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
I had a little dabble with the alpha build a few months back and the visual aspect and sounds were pretty good BUT the NPC interaction needed some work as it was very slow. I think combat is due in the alpha build soon and I will re-install and try that once it is available.

Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Sword Combat Presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=333&v=n0sK7Xqfvpc

Looking good

Gameplay (July 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZTjyofdLnQ

Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mdk
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Anyone played the beta which is now out? Looks pretty damn good.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
DodgeIt
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Location: Standing proud with KingA at my feet polishing my helmet.

Post Reply with quote
Actually excited for this game

Thu May 12, 2016 7:48 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DodgeIt
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Location: Standing proud with KingA at my feet polishing my helmet.

Post Reply with quote
Anyone playing this? Worth the money?

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Hola!
Not played on my PC since last year! BUT I backed this 4 years ago for £25 so decided to see if my ancient rig was up to it!

I have an i5 (1st gen...) 12gb DDR3 and a 6gb 1060OC GFX card and it played on medium at an acceptable quality ( note i am not fussy though).

2.5 hours in and it is very fucking good. The opening stuff feels very movieesque and the characters and story pull you in. You start off as a normal not very good at anything fella ie. your not a kick ass warrior from the get go. Things have to be learned and how you approach things need a little thought on how you achieve your objectives. There is no hand holding either.

Sure there are bugs, not hit any game breakers yet but I have hardly touched the surface. Also currently no crashes.

I suggest you watch the worth a buy video as he nails it, it is a game where you live and breath your character and to get good at stuff you have to actually practice in game

Defo going to have me sat at the 'puter for the next few weeks.

worth a buy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UGK6gkyZhA

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Single Player + Small Multi Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: