Vbaddict stats site

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » World of Tanks View previous topic
View next topic
Vbaddict stats site
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Vbaddict stats site Reply with quote
I've been nosing around the http://www.vbaddict.net/statistics.php site and found some quite interesting stats! Stop yawning at the back! This is good shit!

The site takes the results of all the battles over the last 30 days (825,000) and punts out all kinds of info in a handy web browser.

I'm planning on working up the British line and I really want a Centurion as they are one of my favourite real-life tanks. However, the forums are generally of the opinion that it is a steaming turd and should be avoided in favour of the Panther II or Pershing.

So lets look at the win rate for Tier 8:

Type 59 = 51.69%
T-44 = 50.32%
Centurion I = 49.60%
Pershing = 48.81%
Panther II = 48.75%

Hmm, not a huge amount in it but it seems the centurion doesn't totally suck balls after all. We can also see why the Type is no longer on sale and I now regret selling my T-44 even more

You can have a play with the site yourselves but here are a few more notable stats:

Tier V mediums are ruled by the M4A2E4 Sherman with a mighty 54.41% (see Tiger? I told you it was a beast!) and the humble little RAM II premium is second with 52.98%. The Pz III/IV brings up the rear with a staggeringly bad 47.85%.

Working up the medium tiers shows that the Cromwell & VK3601 are noticeably better than their brethren while the Schmalturm, VK 3001(H), Panther, M10 & the Lorraine 40t are significantly worse that the rest. The Scmalt is one of the best earners for a cheap premium though. The remainder of the medium tanks are all pretty close to each other.

On the Heavy line, the Churchill I & VII tanks are essentially barely mobile coffins, the KV-1 & KV-1S are still overpowered piles of Russian shite. The Russians regularly top the list, the US in the middle with notable exceptions like the T-29 and the Brit heavies pretty much suck in every tier

TDs are all over the place but the JgPanzer IV is not the worst tank in the game! The Dicker Max is! Yeah, the German dustbin still only has a win rate of 47.34% though.

Best tank in the game? In battles of at least 1,000 played the Pz 38H 735 has a 74% win rate. Can't buy that one any more either. The Tetrarch has 60%.

The bottom of the table contains way too many British tanks

Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
phsycopathic
BR (Barrel Rank) 1
BR (Barrel Rank) 1

Post Reply with quote
Looks interesting. But the old saying, "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" May apply here X3
Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
phsycopathic wrote:
Looks interesting. But the old saying, "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" May apply here X3

You might be right

I have a tiny little bit of sympathy for the devs over the balancing of the game now.

If you look at damage done for Tier 5, the most played tier, that little RAM II ranks 24th out of 35 tanks. That's a bit crap.

It does below average damage, has below average pen, below average accuracy, only gets a average amount of kills, gets hit more than average and yet has the third highest win rate of the Tier and makes a ton of cash too.

All the stats say it's crap but I have a 62% win rate in it after 77 battles. Go figure

Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » World of Tanks All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: