Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
February Update

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Mechwarrior Online View previous topic
View next topic
February Update
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post February Update Reply with quote
http://mwomercs.com/news/2013/02/601-2013-february-developer-update

Matchmaking phase 3 phased (see what I did there) in from today to the 19th!

Moving to semi-monthly patches... Does that mean one patch every six weeks? One every other month? Bi-weekly? Confused. I think they meant bi-weekly cause they mention two bigger patches instead of smaller weekly ones.

Alpine in... APRIL?! Will be coming in with 12 vs 12 support though.

Moving Upgrades in the Mechlab to Loadout so you can see the difference the changes make without actually buying the bastards!

Complete refund on all Camo purchases today as they've changed it to buy-to-unlock options, hurray! Good move!

Overhaul of screens like End of Round summary etc so more information, always good.

Overall I think good plan but am disappointed by the time it's taking to get a new map. Should be some performance improvements in the patch today too.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Masacre
BR (Barrel Rank) 4
BR (Barrel Rank) 4

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
In order to facilitate success, PGI and IGP felt it best to reduce the frequency of patches, but not the amount of content.

Ugh... That is just not a smart move. Release fast, release often. That is the smartest way to release content and fixes.
Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
Veranmis
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Masacre wrote:
Quote:
In order to facilitate success, PGI and IGP felt it best to reduce the frequency of patches, but not the amount of content.

Ugh... That is just not a smart move. Release fast, release often. That is the smartest way to release content and fixes.

Unless you end up releasing poor quality due to it lol

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Sokoprok

Post Reply with quote
Dropped a couple of matches and have seen a large performance increase. Like the start and finishing screens as well as the camo situation. I can now make all my mechs FC Blue and Yellow. All I need is it spraypainted across it, 'Are ya lookin' at me pint?!' And then once I stick two PPC shots in their eyeballs the new endgame scene for them comes up with, you were killed by Sokoprok because you're an ECM-wielding cheese-monger and we hate your kind. If only your in-game death were permanent..
Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Mechwarrior Online All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: