Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Null Sec
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite View previous topic
View next topic
Null Sec
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Null Sec Reply with quote
Well we are well on our way to Null Sec operations now.

Soarlan, T1nsle and Kosswomen all left Fight Club - 24 hours time they will join (12 for T1nsle) the jump clone service. Then we can get them installed and then move on to Null.

Zophite and Roisin are already at the last high sec system before Null.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Yeren

Post Reply with quote
Chamemi is the place DN is jumping us from as he cannot access high sec with jump freighters,
Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Yeren

Post Reply with quote
i have 1 last retriever to ferry over to chamemi, will do it later as i am having some maintenance time with my computer today
Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:12 am View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
All three of my guys are flying the mining ships and fighter to Chamemi now- . My net just went down So will continue tomorrow.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Yeren

Post Reply with quote
2xretriever
1xFiretail
1xprocourer (SP)
1xwreathe

and something else in Chamemi ready for tomorrow
Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:33 am View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
2 more retrievers incoming and a stabber.

Then heading back up to jump clone.

I will need info from T1nsle about how to join this jump clone corp

Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Yeren

Post Reply with quote
if you look in corp contacts it should be there i added it before i left, if not see if you get get info on me as i am in it, you just apply and you get to stay there for 4 days then get kicked out

Simples
Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Thanks mate.

Saorlan is in now. Kosswoman soon then will drop my clones.

Hope it does not take too long to leave and rejoin FC.

We are nearly there now ....

Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Still waiting for the CEO to wake up and accept my applications..............

Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Yeren

Post Reply with quote
has anyone spoke to DN about a specific time yet??
Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
sorry for butting in lads, but you have to leave your corp to move locations ? that EVE shit is complexity at its finest

Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
LOL yeah it certainly is. Well we are only doing it as work around.

Basically to install a clone that you can jump into whenever you are killed you need high standings and we do not have that yet. So we are joining a corp set up with high standings to enable us to install a jump clone and then we leave and go back to Fight Club. A bit complicated but it means that my industrial character can mine stuff 37 systems away and then do a transfer into the jump clone to transport her "self" to the location the clone is in......

Sorry that was not very basic.

Oh and we got a new member - john house.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
ok thanks for the lesson, loud, clear and understood

Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I am on my last run now. Will hold up in Chamemi and wait for you two to come online.

Does T1nsle know about the timings? He does not come on the forums much.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: