Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games View previous topic
View next topic
[Eve / Dust 514] *** Fight Club Outfit ***
Lucage
BR (Barrel Rank) 4
BR (Barrel Rank) 4

Post Reply with quote
Thanks Carter. Wouldn't mind checking this out, especially if I can help the Eve Outfit out in some way.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Lucage Dust is bloody excellent!

I think my Eve characters have free beta codes. I will check and PM you.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Lucage
BR (Barrel Rank) 4
BR (Barrel Rank) 4

Post Reply with quote
Many thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:03 am View user's profile Send private message
Lucage
BR (Barrel Rank) 4
BR (Barrel Rank) 4

Post Reply with quote
Code redeem thanks to FS.

Gonna download Dust 514 tonight. Is there any particular faction I need to go?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I am Minmatar but the if you like lasers over bullets then choose Amarr. They are religious fucked up guys that think slavery is cool into he 37th century or when Eve is set but you get to use blazers.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Carter
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
This doesn't sound very EVE to me:

Quote:

EARN DOUBLE SP THIS WEEKEND
Honing your mercenary into the ultimate fighting machine takes a lot of Skill Points (SP), so from 1 November through 8 November, all SP earned playing the DUST 514« beta are doubled. Log in now and master heavy weapons, nanotech, vehicle operation, corporate command -- any of the the skills you'll need to rule the battlefields of New Eden.

Double SP weekend ╗

DUST 514 of course.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Carter
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Isnt the whole "earn sp when u fight" somewhat at odds with the main EVE game?

I played a few rounds tonight and was loving me some heavy machine gun (looks and sounds like a minigun without the revolving barrel) and I just wondered what the EVE Players thought about the dust system?

You can fight and earn isk and SP in Dust (you also get looted items too).

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I prefer the Dust system but there is no way CCP could put that change into Eve as the cry babies that want everything to stay the same would bomb Jita again. It must be very frustrating for the devs not to be able to do anything new, I think that is why they made Dust on console - get away from the elitist PC Eve gamer attitude

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
OK - Eve movement is something that has always peed me off.

Do you think there is anyway with macros and stuff that ASDWX could be used to map the same command as moving with the mouse?

I do not think it is possible but someone might have an idea.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:02 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Carter
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Quote:

GET ISK OR DIE TRYING
This 21-26 November, all vehicles in DUST 514« are 50% off and all ISK rewards are jumping through the roof. Stock up on riches and rides all weekend long!

Get ISK or Die Trying ╗

VEHICLES IN DUST 514
First-world merc problems: It's hard to count all these zeroes from your Get ISK or Die Trying haul. Solution? Spend some to buy vehicles at 50% off! In this video, CCP Blam, AKA Ryan Thornton, shows off some of the different rigs, rides, and dropships in DUST 514, to help you plan your shopping spree.

CEO SPOTLIGHT
Our CEO Spotlight series continues as we get answers from Planetary Response Organisation CEO ContraBanJoe. Find out how he ensures PRO lives up its initials.

CEO spotlight: PRO ╗
PRO recruitment thread ╗
MERCENARY PACK
The DUST 514 Mercenary Pack ľ a $50 value! ľ is available in the PSN Store for just $19.99.

// 40,000 Aurum ($20.00 value)
// Permanent Dropsuit and Weapon
// Consumable Combat Supplies

Hungry for beta access? Get into the game with the All Access pass included with your Mercenary Pack. Pick one up and play!

More Merc Pack Info ╗
SERVER SCHEDULE
The DUST 514 beta is online 23/7. Play all day, every day (except for the 11:00-11:30 GMT daily maintenance window.)

Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:11 am View user's profile Send private message
Carter
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Quote:

SERVER SWARM SATURDAY: TEST OUR TECH
Help DUST 514« revolutionize shooters on PS3 by proving our servers can weather a swarm of battle-hungry mercs. Recruit every beta player you know and rack up some kills this Saturday, 1 December between 19:00 and 23:00 UTC (2:00 PM to 6:00 PM ET) , and you'll all get four state-of-the-art Skinweave dropsuits.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Carter
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
It was good last night. The in-game chat channels were absolutely packed with people and it took ages to find a game due to the queuing!

Besides that minor inconvenience I had some good fun got some kills at last and plenty of assists.

This game is going to be so much better than the beta when they eventually launch it, but in the meantime the pvp is pretty good.

Very fast play style with good team work (at times!) being the only way to win. Seeing a dropship fly in and deliver ground based vehicles is sweet, kind of reminds me a lot [copyright?!] of the way warthogs are delivered in Halo!

I am loving the heavy machine gun (minigun style) and the swarm launchers, though I'm leaning back towards assault rifles atm. H8 the fooking snipers...just for a change and am wondering when the next update will be...

Anyway...Any1 with a ps3 -> get it, start accruing SP / isk and kill stuff simple.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Carter
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Retribution patch notes...so long had to post

*deleted*

Last edited by Carter on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Carter
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
There are some DUST 514 deals going via EU Amazon.co.uk

If you do a search for "DUST 514" the top three items should be DUST bundles of one of the following:

Sony bluetooth earpiece
Sony Wireless Surround headset
Sony Wireless keyboard

The wireless surround headset is excellent, I have one, and with each of these you get a DUST code which gives you loads of ingame stuff

http://www.dust514.com/news/2012/12/european-bundle/

Quote:
Listen up, beta mercs of Europe! Buy a DUST 514« stereo headset, bluetooth wireless headset, or wireless keyboard for your PlayStation«3, and get a DUST 514« bundle voucher good for megatons of in-game destruction.

Any of the three items listed above comes with a voucher for a whole slew of in-game items for DUST 514. Just enter the voucher code into your DUST 514 account on the PSN« to get all the following items:

5,000 AUR
7-day active skill booster
Permanent Daemon Shotgun
HK4M Shotgun x 50
Hacked Drop Uplink x 50
Fused Locus Grenade x 50
1.5dn Myofibril Stimulant (Melee Booster) x50

This offer is only good in Europe, so buy your wireless peripherals now and start blasting away with that Daemon shotgun, no matter how far away your couch.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:30 am View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Nice

Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: