Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games View previous topic
View next topic
[Eve / Dust 514] *** Fight Club Outfit ***
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post [Eve / Dust 514] *** Fight Club Outfit *** Reply with quote
And a new corp is born!

Myself and Ford were talking last night and decided on starting a new corp up for Fight Club. We could not get the old name of Fight Club Inc back but there was no real merit in doing so as there was nothing to be gained in restarting that corp. So I checked and found the Fight Club Outfit was available.

Fight Club Outfit is all about the Faction War between the Minmatar Republic (NC) and the Amarrians (Vanu or TR?). Also it is about DUST 514 and the conflict planets that are in the space between the Minmatar and Amarrian regions of space.

Fight Club Outfit will be supplied by at least 1 major industrial corp with a massive and I mean mind boggling large ISK turn over (name can not be discussed in an open form - you know Eve is full of spies ). Its aim is to join in the faction war and kick a lot of ass. No mining, no grinding, just fighting!

As more and more DUST 514 invites are given out we will be looking to get an early footing on the PlanetSide aspects of Eve. Planetary Interaction is part of the main space game at the moment. We will start recruiting and training ground troops for PlanetSide action as it develops.

We are looking for experienced and new pilots a like to help smash the Amarrian Scum. So come and grab your Rifter and pop a few pods with us!

Please note you will be provided with free ships to go smash up ! All that is required of you is to fight the enemy and get our standing with the Minmatar Republic as high as possible (least 5) so we can build a POS.

Last edited by FreedomShot on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu May 31, 2012 10:04 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
well done chaps

Thu May 31, 2012 4:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
KopMcginty
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Why are people everywhere i go resubbing to Eve and testing my resolve?

You're all a bunch of inconsiderate cunts.

Thu May 31, 2012 6:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
KopMcginty wrote:
Why are people everywhere i go resubbing to Eve and testing my resolve?

You're all a bunch of inconsiderate cunts.

Thu May 31, 2012 6:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Carter
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
lol

Thu May 31, 2012 7:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
KopMcginty
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
Download Game Client

Select your operating system and download the EVE game client. While downloading the client, if you have not already you will need to buy an account or create a free trial.

Oh FFS, now look what ya made me do!

Thu May 31, 2012 8:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
KopMcginty
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Need to decide what to do in game and who to hook up with. Is the faction warfare Corp sepcific? If i recall correctly my Caldari spent a lot of time blowing up Gallente and Minmatar NPC shit so don't think those guys like me much?

Thu May 31, 2012 8:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Hey nice one Kop :-)

Type in Fight Club Outfit into your place and people finder and hit join, we are Minmatar but it does not take long to regain your points with them. My main is called Saorlan and he is Caldari and had no issues once he was in the corp.

The FW can be joined as an individual in which case you lose your corp and join the militia. Or you enlist your corp in the faction.

I am glad you started playing again :-)

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:14 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Ingame channel we are using to talk with none Corped FC players is :

Bostin

Fuck knows why it is called Bostin - Ford made it up...

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:51 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
mdk
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Grr.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
KopMcginty
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Prob be late Sat or on Sun when I activate the 14 days. I have two weeks off so may as well make the most of the free time.

Knowing how much of a sucker I am for eve, I can't see me not parting with at least a months worth of cash though. :D

Never got into faction war stuff before so am curious as to how busy teh fighting is? Is it as station huggingly lame as hisec war decs can get?

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Well it is quite interesting. You get access to a faction wars channel where the talk is similar to CR 5. "Ship X has entered sector Y with 5 buddies - lets engage" etc.

You form fleets with your fellow militia who are players made up from all sorts of corps or soloists and go and engage the enemy.

I have only done one good session so far as i am frantically mining away to get enough Trit and shit to make a shed load of throw away Rifters for people to use. In that session we chased a small Amarr incursion gang through Minmatar space and podded them outside this station. It was very cool though.

I will try to stay up late sat and sun, Ford is normally on as well. Carter and Smegghead are on occasionally, Gasbaggy pops on a fair bit. To be honest with the time zone I am in (GMT +4.5) it is hard to coordinate things but the best thing about Eve and in particular faction wars is that you do not need corp mates online as there are always fleets being made up and fights happening all the time.

At the moment Ford has not put his fighters into Fight Club Outfit, not sure if he is going to or not. Hopefully he does then there will be def someone on to fight with.

Perhaps more FC will join as well

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
FS asked for a new Eve forum section, and the webby Eve section updating. I am reluctant to do this:
1. is this going to be another flash in the pan/fad that will fade out in 3 months ?
2. I'd like to keep the forum as short as poss, it'll involve culling existing sections.
3. the website will hopefully get an update soon, a bit ot text might be easy to update though.

please let me know your thoughts

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:54 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Don't bother if you don't want it, Lugs it is not important.

I only requested it as I am quite serious about Eve and I want Fight Club Outfit to work so an update to the website and a section on the main forum would make things look professional sort of if you know what I mean?

Eve is "love you long time, 10 dollar" for me.

With Dust and the other new developments in Eve I think other might also start playing, it is just another game that FC players play on. Ok not the numbers that WOT has but people might join from Eve and thus expanding the community.

I really don't think it would over complicate the forum by having one more section.

As I said if you don't want it then fine Lugs it is not important, not something to cause a fuss about anyway.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
hey no fuss from me
i can see your energy for this attempt at Eve fame, and it's refreshing, but like i said, if it gets dropped like last time, then would it deserve a whole section on the website ?

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: