Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games View previous topic
View next topic
Diablo 3
Vizix
BR (Barrel Rank) 3
BR (Barrel Rank) 3

Post Reply with quote
grinding act 1 inferno 2 with 2 level 60 chars, a barb and a dh - I am with another dude from fightclub we are on ts and grind together, it helps and it is more fun

I have been walking around in act 2 with both chars as well, i can manage but I will wait for the patch 1.03 so make the transition to act 2 a little more smooth

you can add me Vizix#2254
Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
What is this fucking shite?

Diablo? Fuck that.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
vizix, meet freedomshot, the guy with the tourette infected fingers

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:00 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Aye, Purveyor of shockingly bad indie "sandbox" mmo's! :P

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:19 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
brune wrote:
Aye, Purveyor of shockingly bad indie "sandbox" mmo's! :P

LOL coming from you Brune that is really quite funny, I don't think I have been in an "shockingly bad indie "sandbox" mmo's" that has not got Brune spawn all over it yet!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:23 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Roma Victor and Mortal Online, there is 2 for ya! Thanks to you I bought into Xsyon...... now that was shite! The only "playable and a bit good" sandbox was Darkfall, another I blame on you :P

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:35 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vizix
BR (Barrel Rank) 3
BR (Barrel Rank) 3

Post Reply with quote
diablo3 rocks, great distraction of world of tanks - has some rough edges mainly to do with the difficulty curve and some other stuff they will change in their sweet time ^^

I get it though some people rather play minecraft or its space equivalent EVE, hehe so ehm...timeless?

BAM!
Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
brune wrote:
Roma Victor and Mortal Online, there is 2 for ya! Thanks to you I bought into Xsyon...... now that was shite! The only "playable and a bit good" sandbox was Darkfall, another I blame on you :P

Yeah Darkfall could have been so good .... I have no hope at all for Darkfall 2.

Actually I think I might have gotten over my indi shitty sandbox addiction with Eve Not sure if that classes as cured though

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
KopMcginty
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Not cured, just satiated.

It's only been there waiting for you for 9 years lol.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
mdk
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
KopMcginty wrote:

It's only been there waiting for you for 9 years lol.

Haha, too true.

EVE is great, but too many cnuts trying to ruin your day!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
KopMcginty
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
I'd have to say that is exactly what makes it great but each to their own. Except in EvE.. :D

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:26 am View user's profile Send private message
Vizix
BR (Barrel Rank) 3
BR (Barrel Rank) 3

Post Reply with quote
anyone that thinks a spreadsheet with a screensaver in the background is boring too and wants some action, look me up in diablo3 ^^ - like what this thread is for?
Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 am View user's profile Send private message
Alumion
BR (Barrel Rank) 3
BR (Barrel Rank) 3

Post Reply with quote
I bet Diablo can't get your heart pounding like EVE can when you jump a battlecruiser with your T1 frigate in a belt
Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:50 am View user's profile Send private message
Vizix
BR (Barrel Rank) 3
BR (Barrel Rank) 3

Post Reply with quote
if you want my honest opinion of EVE (if you don't skip the next part)

i think its great that you have customizable ships and a practically endless universe but there is a couple of things that make this game unplayable - first is the time of training and upgrading your ship and the second part I really dislike is the actual battle: it sucks like really sucks

some say great graphics and all this but that is for the models and backdrops, the action itself and the fighting itself is very dull and they try to respond with the upcoming add on which will fail due to the limitations that come with the setup of EVE from start, EVE won't become a game with the emphasis on action gameplay, but will rather stay a show off of pure numbers that have been accumulated by dedicated players that spend way too much time for way too little

on top of that add all the empty promises the game developers made of add ons and improvements that they will do - and don't worry i have looked over the shoulder of some people i know that play EVE - not to worry though im not interested in supplying information cause i clearly don't give a shit about this game - no offense

so... diablo anyone?
Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
FordPrefect
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Having killed years old players with two week old characters much of what you said isn't true.

I used to believe that, but then I really got into frigate combat and you quickly realise its not the case.

Yes years of skill point can afford you combat choices, and yes there are blobs and simply are out numbered.

One aspect of the myriad of combinations is many players simply do not know the capabilities of themselves and their potential targets. It leads to a lot of cookie cut fits and fights only happening when they are certain of a win. Its those very conditions that allow you to isolate and destroy players of greater skill point and ship class than yourself to their genuine dismay.

I'm no pro pvp'er, but I certainly check out the ship hulls and establish what weapons they have before I even engage. Understanding common fits lets you know possible weakness. I see a destroyer at 50km fit out with small artillery and im in my rifter I know I got a win.

On paper the destroy is custom built to kill me, but he/she made some mistake.

1. His guns wont track me when I come with in gun range.
2. He has good alpha but again I can reduce the incoming damage by manual spiralling into the target.
3. He is likely to stick around for me to get a point scram on him (as he believes he has the advantage over me).

There are tactics and counter tactics, fits and counter fits. Large number of your enemies will use any way to improve the odds in their favour.

The key is to respond to the ever changing situation with the emphasis on survival. Oh and except the fact you will lose ships of great value.

Then you get the heart pumping oh shit moments.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:27 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: