Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
FC's Steam Group

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » General Chat & Offtopic View previous topic
View next topic
FC's Steam Group
Munkhi
BR (Barrel Rank) 7
BR (Barrel Rank) 7

Post FC's Steam Group Reply with quote
We've had our Steam community for a while now, head to:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fcnc

It will have all the upcoming events, announcements and a way for everyone to keep in touch
We have 19 members so far, but there's plenty more of you not signed up. It can't hurt, can it?

Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:49 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
steam is very useful arranging adhoc gaming sessions too.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:21 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Tiger313
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
mmm I do Audiosurf quite a bit, although atm I'm busy moving out of my pig sty into my new villa, so not much playtime.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Munkhi
BR (Barrel Rank) 7
BR (Barrel Rank) 7

Post Reply with quote
Ooh, will have to hand this over too

Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:16 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Steam is now available for Android - goto the marketplace and DL it for free!

Awesome !!!

Oh and it is also on iOS .....

It is really impressive, now you can talk to someone in game when you are work or in bed or on the loo!!!!

Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Munkhi
BR (Barrel Rank) 7
BR (Barrel Rank) 7

Post Reply with quote
Be nice if they can get the group chat thing and also voice chat working, but it is nice to finally be able to have Steam chat on the go.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I must say for me my gaming experience is very much Steam lead and has been for a few years now.

There are alternatives out there but they just are not up to much.

I think valve need to step up their game though and expand rapidly into Android, iOS and Window Mobile games centres as that is where alot of the future lies I think.

On other news ..... http://www.fightcluboutfit.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=130029#130029

Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:56 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FordPrefect
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
My worry with steam just like iTunes is competition. Steam is great, but not perfect it near impossible to get a refund on a broken game and when you try you account is suspended whilst they do it. You have to put up with how valve want to do business and your at their mercy of their whims.

Thats not to say I think competition helps much in regards to convenience. Origin is a flop really, for a store it has very little content and it also requires me to have another account. The number of accounts and apps I have to use to access content makes me want to use just steam.

So for convenience is have to sacrifice competition

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Bump for new recruits to join the FC Steam club.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
As more and more great games come out (or rather half finished Alphas) it would be nice to increase communication within the Outfit.

On steam you can join the Fight Club chat channel and then continue our inane, insane dribblings whilst playing any game.

Just a thought. I will try to log into Fight Club Channel every time I boot up.

To access it you open up your friends window and select the groups tab. Next to Fight Club is a down arrow. Press this then select "join chat room".

It would be great if we all did this, it keeps the conversation going in other realms than Auraxis and prevents any fragmentation.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » General Chat & Offtopic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: