Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
STOMP! Season 1: The Larch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Single Player + Small Multi Games View previous topic
View next topic
STOMP! Season 1: The Larch
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
You love it

Quick note, updates will most likely move back to weekends. You got a bunch while I had a week off work but I'm usually took knackered at the end of the day to get my creative hat on. I want to do a write-up of the next mission even though it's a side one because it ended in a way that had me giggling (yes yes Tenz I'm a big girl) and want to share it
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Interruptions
"Neo!"

Brunes voiced echoed through the Argo as Neo stumbled, bleary-eyed, from his bunk and headed towards the briefing room. He knew brune was on watch duty tonight so he was bound to be in there, but what the emergency could be he had no idea.

"NEO!"

Brune was sounding increasingly urgent. Starting to feel real concern, Neo broke into a run.

"NEO!!!"

Brune looked round as Neo burst into the briefing room at a dead run. "What?! Are we under attack? Why didn't you hit the alarm?"

"No, look at this," brune said, pointing a finger at his screen. As Neo got closer he could see it was a display of the local Mech market, though nothing really stood out. He started to get a sinking feeling.

"I don't see anything."

"HERE," urged brune, sticking the finger on the screen and indicating a line.

"Three parts of a mech. So what?" Neo sighed, knowing what was coming next.

"It's an Enforcer."

"So?"

"What do you mean, so? Now listen here you communist fuck canoe, I've supported you, taught you, slapped you around a bit when you needed it. I'll say it again: IT'S AN ENFORCER. I want it."

Neo knew he'd guessed right, and he also knew this was an argument he was unlikely to win. Looking at one of the other screens, he decided to use the only counter he could think of in a vain attempt to dissuade brune.

"Mate it's going to take up almost half of our cash reserves to buy that, don't you think it would be better spent on your wages?"

"FUCK my wages, I want an Enforcer!" said brune with a strong shake of his head. Then he paused and continued. "Actually don't mess with my wages, but fuck everyone else's! I want that mech! Tenz got his Dragon didn't he?"

"We picked up the Dragon as salvage, it didn't cost us anything."

"Ahhh, got you! If we'd have sold it instead of giving it to Old Spice Girl, we'd have had more money. We didn't need that mech. Therefore precedent has been set. Now buy me the fucking Enforcer!"

Neo pushed the button.
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:46 am View user's profile Send private message
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Lol! 😎 AC10 with medium laser can openers please!

Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
For the record I haven't given up or got bored with this yet, but with the UK currently suffering through the heat death of the universe I cannot be fucked to do anything other than read books and drink rum right now!
Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Tiger313
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
I don't blame you, Neo! Too bloody hot here too! :S

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Hopefully by the time I get back from wandering around like a tramp next week it will have cooled down and I can get back to this
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Single Player + Small Multi Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: