Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Forum/TS Issues View previous topic
View next topic
New Site Design
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Question is do we really need this old forum now with the Discord Channel?

Seems like a waste of 10 quid a month to me. I am not asking for donations but do we really need the site anymore?

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:45 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Just a couple of pointers mate.

The discord is not a forum, it's a message board, a bit like text messages on your phone.

It needs a client to run. It is not useable with anything internet as a forum is.

You may aswell use the Steam FC group rather than Discord if you want to go that way, as most people have it running on their PC at start up.

Oh yes, and all that lovely history, gone. It's a shame it can't be moved at least into a modern forum in an archive format.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DodgeIt
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Location: Standing proud with KingA at my feet polishing my helmet.

Post Reply with quote
BuggerLugs wrote:
Just a couple of pointers mate.

The discord is not a forum, it's a message board, a bit like text messages on your phone.

It needs a client to run. It is not useable with anything internet as a forum is.

You may aswell use the Steam FC group rather than Discord if you want to go that way, as most people have it running on their PC at start up.

Oh yes, and all that lovely history, gone. It's a shame it can't be moved at least into a modern forum in an archive format.

100% agreed

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Forum/TS Issues All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: