Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Dishonored 2

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Single Player + Small Multi Games View previous topic
View next topic
Dishonored 2
TheRighteous
BR (Barrel Rank) 2
BR (Barrel Rank) 2

Post Dishonored 2 Reply with quote
Super excited for this! Comes out in a couple of days, with pre-orderers getting it tomorrow.

If you haven't played the first game it's a first person assassin + cllimbing type deal, where you're given a list of targets who you have to find and kill (except not as shit as the first Assassins Creed game)
Lots of choice based gameplay with multiple routes to targets, and the option to go sneaky-like or guns blazing. The equipment/ abilities you got also open lots of doors for some awesome creative kills.

From what I've seen the second game seems to be a refined version of the first, with a bigger, more vertical map, expanded missions, lots of new abilities, and improved stealth takedowns (hooray!)
There are also two playable characters, both with different weapons and powers for double the playability :D

Launch Trailer
E3 Official Trailer
E3 Gameplay Trailer

Something to spend my money on!

Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:06 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Subtlestrife

Post Reply with quote
Yes, totally looking forward to this one. I loved the original and will be buying 2 as soon as it launches (I refuse to Pre-order on principle)

Also planning to record my playthrough and put it on my youtube channel
Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
TheRighteous
BR (Barrel Rank) 2
BR (Barrel Rank) 2

Post Reply with quote
It certainly looks good. Have heard from a couple of sources that performance seems to be a bit of an issue though. Stuttering and frame rate drops on mid-range rigs and a couple of high end PC users saying the same thing. Finishing up the DLC for the first game tonight and then grabbing the second, I'll see how it goes UT

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:02 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Subtlestrife

Post Reply with quote
Yes, PC performance seems to be a bit all over the place atm. Some are saying they have top end rigs and it's dropping below 30 fps regularly, others are saying they've only got mid end rigs and they're fine, with everything in between :P

I'm still downloading so not sure how mine will fare. Arkane Studios have said they're investigating though so hopefully shouldn't be too long before they patch it.
Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Subtlestrife

Post Reply with quote
Just played through the tutorial section. Framerate seems to be fine for me so far. Then again, I do have a fairly powerful pc
Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
TheRighteous
BR (Barrel Rank) 2
BR (Barrel Rank) 2

Post Reply with quote
I just played through the tutorial also. Was running fine with Vsync, but upon turning it off I did notice some significant stuttering and a big frame rate drop. My comp should be able to handle it easy.

PC gamer says Bethesda are working on a fix right now: Performance patch out in the coming days

Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:11 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Subtlestrife

Post Reply with quote
Well, if anyone is interested, here's a link to my first video on Dishonored 2

https://youtu.be/UAzL_mC-W8s
Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Single Player + Small Multi Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: