Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Fight Club PMC Organisation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite View previous topic
View next topic
Fight Club PMC Organisation
saphir
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
I will join soon when I have the money for a "ship".
I hope this game will bring back the fun I had when I played PS1 with Fight Club.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
oh yeah, get saving, they were on sale for $150 !

Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
BuggerLugs wrote:

Paid 27 for mine (Probably a bargain depending how much final retail version will be!)

Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
saphir
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
brune wrote:
BuggerLugs wrote:

Paid 27 for mine (Probably a bargain depending how much final retail version will be!)

I do not want to buy a pussy waggon like yours!
I want a real ship!

Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
mmm Will it be a proper German ship with a special computer to control emissions? :P

"Roberts Space Industries regrets that we have to recal the Saphir Deluxe Shuttle...."

Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
saphir
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Who is caring about emissions in space?!

I will fill everything in my fuel tank that makes me faster, even heavy fuel oil if necessary

Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:51 am View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
That would be damn fine if you joined in Saphir. Good to know you are still around

Brune is right though - just get the cheapest ship as even if you were to spend 300 dollars on a ship when the game launches you only get that ship for 6 months - well 6 months worth of insurance. Star Citizen is not pay to win. The price you are paying for ships is basically you throwing money at the development of the game.

There are some very early deals via kickstarter and the main website from a while ago that gave lifetime insurance on some ships which is a bit pay to win in my thinking but other people have explained that it is not really. I don't know. What I do know is that you can have to be able to fly the ship and be a good shot and that is worth more than anything else in the game.

Your actual ship once your pledges insurance time runs out will all be governed by in game money.

Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:49 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Ok so I thought I would put down some of the organisation aims and purpose of being:

Mainly Fight Club the Paramilitary Organisation/company would be "To Hire" group of war vets in it for the money and thrills.

To fund the company we will need to do our own trade runs so this I see as the bread and butter with members contributing a bit of money into a central pot and being able to call on others when needed. The goods that we trade could be anything. Anything except Slaves. If people want to take drugs then that is fine, up to them, it is money for us trafficking it though so all is good.

Ships?

Well I have a Freelancer with 4 seats plus a rear gunner so we would need regular Fight Club members to be in long range fighters preferably. Hornets and the like.

In the next few month we might actually see trading being able to take place as the open up a second star system. Can't wait

Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
Mainly Fight Club the Paramilitary Organisation

this read in my head in a Belfast accent

Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I was having some other thoughts on the purpose of Fight Club PMC.

Perhaps we could have a company Reclaimer ship (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships/reclaimer/Reclaimer) a salvage ship. It has a crew size of 5 and would need fighter support. We could listen out for reports of battles or just follow people looking like they are going for a scrap then turn up at the end and clean up all the wreckage and sell it! As you can imagine it would never go as smooth as that and we might actually have to be "ending" the fight ourselves so we can claim the booty.

My main idea though is to do trading, trading support (mercs) until the company has a lot of money to outfit us all in decent ships. Then we might go exploring and if the game allows it start up our own base on a world somewhere.

Another plan could be similar to the Fight Club in Eve idea where we form the company and align ourselves with the military and go freelance against Vanduul attacks - hopefully getting paid for this.

Whatever the plan - we could have lots - it would be great to be an active outfit again.

Remember in Star Citizen you can be in as many "clubs" as you want but I for one plan on making Fight Club PMC to be my main one.

Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:29 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: