Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Going AWOL
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » General Chat & Offtopic View previous topic
View next topic
Going AWOL
Author Message
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 2374
Location: Wolverhampton, UK

Post Reply with quote
Kraj wrote:
theomandus wrote:
DodgeIt wrote:
dudleys a crap hole


no truer a statement has ever been written


It just got a whole lot worse thanks for a new resident
]

Fight Club: Bringing property prices down and crime statistics up since 2003!
Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:15 am View user's profile Send private message
DodgeIt
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6


Joined: 03 May 2004
Posts: 6827
Location: Standing proud with KingA at my feet polishing my helmet.

Post Reply with quote
Neonin wrote:
Kraj wrote:
theomandus wrote:
DodgeIt wrote:
dudleys a crap hole


no truer a statement has ever been written


It just got a whole lot worse thanks for a new resident
]

Fight Club: Bringing property prices down and crime statistics up since 2003!


Only the sexy crimes

_________________
Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
theomandus
BR (Barrel Rank) 2
BR (Barrel Rank) 2


Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Posts: 101
Location: Wolverhampton, West Philidephia

Post Reply with quote
DodgeIt wrote:
Neonin wrote:
Kraj wrote:
theomandus wrote:
DodgeIt wrote:
dudleys a crap hole


no truer a statement has ever been written


It just got a whole lot worse thanks for a new resident
]

Fight Club: Bringing property prices down and crime statistics up since 2003!


Only the sexy crimes


or the fun ones like interrupting a priest in the middle of a sermon

_________________
Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
DodgeIt
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6


Joined: 03 May 2004
Posts: 6827
Location: Standing proud with KingA at my feet polishing my helmet.

Post Reply with quote
theomandus wrote:
DodgeIt wrote:
Neonin wrote:
Kraj wrote:
theomandus wrote:
DodgeIt wrote:
dudleys a crap hole


no truer a statement has ever been written


It just got a whole lot worse thanks for a new resident
]

Fight Club: Bringing property prices down and crime statistics up since 2003!


Only the sexy crimes


or the fun ones like interrupting a priest in the middle of a sermon


Pretty sure that comes under sexy

_________________
Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
theomandus
BR (Barrel Rank) 2
BR (Barrel Rank) 2


Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Posts: 101
Location: Wolverhampton, West Philidephia

Post Reply with quote
DodgeIt wrote:
theomandus wrote:
DodgeIt wrote:
Neonin wrote:
Kraj wrote:
theomandus wrote:
DodgeIt wrote:
dudleys a crap hole


no truer a statement has ever been written


It just got a whole lot worse thanks for a new resident
]

Fight Club: Bringing property prices down and crime statistics up since 2003!


Only the sexy crimes


or the fun ones like interrupting a priest in the middle of a sermon


Pretty sure that comes under sexy


For the priest or the offender?

_________________
Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:06 am View user's profile Send private message
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 22 Nov 2003
Posts: 18742
Location: not L**ds

Post Reply with quote
I think he means his own imagination.

_________________
Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5


Joined: 30 Jun 2005
Posts: 2493
Location: Kent, UK

Post Reply with quote
theomandus wrote:
DodgeIt wrote:
theomandus wrote:
DodgeIt wrote:
Neonin wrote:
Kraj wrote:
theomandus wrote:
DodgeIt wrote:
dudleys a crap hole


no truer a statement has ever been written


It just got a whole lot worse thanks for a new resident
]

Fight Club: Bringing property prices down and crime statistics up since 2003!


Only the sexy crimes


or the fun ones like interrupting a priest in the middle of a sermon


Pretty sure that comes under sexy


For the priest or the offender?


In my experience, the priest usually is the offender.

_________________
It's 106 miles to Naum, we've got a Skyguard, a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and the gunner's wearing sunglasses
Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6


Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Posts: 6445
Location: Beaverlick, Kentucky, USA

Post Reply with quote
^ This I read the word priest and saw the word semen, then realised it was the word sermon And Tenz, sorry you had to experience that, never knew you were Catholic :P ...oh you mean work wise...

_________________


Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 2374
Location: Wolverhampton, UK

Post Reply with quote
... aaaaand I'm back in the land of the Inforwebs. Despite bricking my PC the day my internet originally went live and having to spend the last half an hour on the phone to Microsoft to get my W10 key activated properly.

I did lose a whole bunch of shit cause I had to delete all my hard drive partitions to use GPT instead of the MBR it was set to before it would let me reinstall the thing though. I managed to save most of my FC graphics and the majority of my XCOM work.

In flat-related news everything is in and working but these old style bay windows are drafty as fuck!
Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6


Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Posts: 6445
Location: Beaverlick, Kentucky, USA

Post Reply with quote
Neonin wrote:

In flat-related news everything is in and working but these old style bay windows are drafty as fuck!


Stop licking them then!

_________________


Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:21 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 2374
Location: Wolverhampton, UK

Post Reply with quote
But that's what they're for, they taste like snozzberries!
Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » General Chat & Offtopic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin / Easy Tutorials (Photoshop Tutorials).