Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
what ship you using

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite View previous topic
View next topic
what ship you using
drnjjjames

Post what ship you using Reply with quote
have to ask what ship are we all in at the moment.

for me it is the diamondback set up for bounty hunting, like the position of the gun mounts perfect for gimble set up 2 class one beam and 2 cals 2 multicannons

Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:47 am View user's profile Send private message
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I bought an Eagle, then bought a Viper, then went back to the Eagle for the speed/range and souped it up a bit. it has a cannon (lol) and the two standard lasers. the standard lasers anrent bad if you can "snipe" from distance.
I must admit, I've not put much time into this game, a couple of hours here and there.

Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
I Have an Aurora LN! I don't plan on touching the game till it's ready..and I am 60!

Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
You can tell brune is senile as he hasn't realised this is an ED topic not an EC one...

Last time I played I was tooling around in a Viper and then I traded up to a Type 7, but haven't played for a while. Saving it for when lots more content is available!
Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
oops! In Elite I am using the Don'townthefuckinggame probing fighter

Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:16 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Using a MkIII as they have the right balance for small trading runs.

Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
My cargo ship is a Type-6, working on the Python. I also have a Cobra MKIII kitted out for bounty hunting and an Asp as an explorer.

The MkIII is a really nice cheap ship that you can pimp out to make rather dangerous.

Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:30 am View user's profile Send private message
BuggerLugs
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
thanks for the advice, Tenz, I have swapped to a MkIII and let's see

Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Not sure if they have added other ships in that range but the Viper is cheaper and a slightly better fighter but its crap at everything else.

The Asp is a nice ship but massively more expensive than the Cobra. Cobra top end thrusters for dogfighting are about 1.5mill whereas a stock Asp is over 6mill I think. You can do anything reasonably well in Cobra for not a huge expenditure.

As always though, remember the insurance

Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: