Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Necrowarrior Online

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Mechwarrior Online View previous topic
View next topic
Necrowarrior Online
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Necrowarrior Online Reply with quote
The current event and sale peaked my interest and I have been dabbling again. BJ's ftw

Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Last time I tried it again I completely sucked donkey balls in everything except my Wang, which was interesting because the Wang was the one mech I sucked in when we were regularly playing. I guess it's more n00b-friendly than some of the others.

Plus AC/20. ***BOOMSTICK***

I may have to dust off my mech pilots helmet this weekend...
Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Yeah I need a wingman, I get absolutely smashed most rounds.

Stilll had 20k MC on my account from my founders pack..bought in 2012! Spent about 15k of it on Hero mechs in the sale (they are all 50% off until this evening when the sale ends)

http://mwomercs.com/news/2015/04/1184-battle-tukayyid-sale

I now own a Ember firestarter and also the champion variety, a Misery stalker, a Grid Iron hunchback, a Huginn raven, an Arrow blackjack, a Sparky griffon and a Pirate's Bane locust! Crikey 8 wallet warrior mechs!
Tempted to get a commando Death's Knell and a Wang as well, hell I had the MC rotting for over 2 years

Also I have noticed if you log into your account on the webpage you should have banked time that can be converted to 30 days of premium..I have 60+ days worth

I'm really enjoying the fast light mechs for hit and run shenanigans and currently trying to level the Blackjacks I have new love for all things jump jetty.

The only problem is in the main all the enemies are not only in organised teams that roll you most of the time but they are in max kitted and elited big fuck off robots!

Nevertheless I am having fun..in a sorta of sado-masochistic kind of way

Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:26 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
I took advantage of the MC and mech sales, plus the fact that these days I actually have a bit of disposable income, to buy nine champion Shitcadas and a champion Spider.

Then I sold them and banked around 33mil CBills so I can fuck around with stuff when I find a new shiny I want

Still got my Wang, my Hunchy, and my 'phract from the old days, plus a nasty ECM Raven with ERLL lasers and an Orion brawler I got last time I came back. I'll try and get some practice in and then shoot you in the back... I mean.. back you up
Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
*Bump Stormcrows ftw!

Mon May 11, 2015 12:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Dirty fucking Clanner! Take your religious bullshit back to your homeworld!
Mon May 11, 2015 5:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Mechwarrior Online All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: