Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[Starcitizen] Access to the Public Test Server

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite View previous topic
View next topic
[Starcitizen] Access to the Public Test Server
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post [Starcitizen] Access to the Public Test Server Reply with quote
How do I access the PTU?

*Step One*: Copy your RSI account to the PTU. Go to your My RSI area, select settings and then access Public Test Universe to begin this process. This will copy all of your account settings, pledges and configuration data to the PTU version of the RSI environment. You will then receive an email with a new password and additional instructions.

*Step Two*: Open the Star Citizen launcher, log in with your existing RSI account.

*Step Three*: Access the Settings area of the Star Citizen launcher (the cog at the top) and locate the Game Channel list.

*Step Four*: Select ‘Public Test Universe’ in the Game Channel list and then close the settings page.

*Step Five*: Log out of the Launcher, then log back in using the new password in the email generated by Step One.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:39 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Oh my fucking god....24 fucking hours of patching....I re-DLed the whole thing. This not even the FPS stuff either!

Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: