Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[Elite] Gamma is released

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite View previous topic
View next topic
[Elite] Gamma is released
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post [Elite] Gamma is released Reply with quote
Quote:
Gamma Released

The first gamma build will be released in a little over an hour. People will be kicked from the server shortly . Here is the change log for the build:

- Playable area no longer restricted to beta bubble
- Playable ship Python added
- Playable ship Orca added
- Kickstarter starting ships and locations added
- Freagles added
- Capital ship events added

- Fix crash following docking and accessing starport services
- Fix for multiple input devices not working - for example pedals and throttle from multiple input device controllers
- Chances for USSs increased
- Fix for cargo hatch not ejecting any cargo when malfunctioning
- Workaround for AMD white lines issue
- Check to make sure the target is this machine that this machine is ready to receive authority
- New games account for fines, bounties, and permits
- Added missing text strings for Federal and Imperial missions
- NPC Comms in Another Castle Unidentified Signal Sources should now only display the new target destination rather than listing multiple destinations

Thanks!

Michael

Great. But I still think there is a lot of stuff that should have been added like planetary landings and stuff before the game was released. They are working on this but I don't think we will see the light of it for another year.

Anyway at least it is coming. I gave up on Eve as the community was so terrible it prevented the game's development. We could have been walking in stations for a few years by now if they had had the balls to do it.

Eve will end up going stale and old and cold and not at all bold if all is to be told.

Long live Elite and long live Star Citizen!

Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Long live...unless your currently demanding a refund for broken offline promises (WHO would want to play offline?!?!?!)

Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Nice... Still not going to let myself get sucked in until there's word on whether a wipe will hit between now and Dec 16th though.

I kinda admire Frontier for having the balls to cancel such a big feature, at least they're staying true to their vision and even considering refunds for people who've been in the Alpha/Beta now too.
Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:14 am View user's profile Send private message
brune
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
Neonin wrote:
Nice... Still not going to let myself get sucked in until there's word on whether a wipe will hit between now and Dec 16th though.

I kinda admire Frontier for having the balls to cancel such a big feature, at least they're staying true to their vision and even considering refunds for people who've been in the Alpha/Beta now too.

When they had it listed as a feature as part of their kickstarter there really should not be any "consideration" for refunding any backer who wanted offline mode, they should just do it. Unless there was some kind of covering small print

Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: