Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games View previous topic
View next topic
Diablo 3
OmegrAve
BR (Barrel Rank) 3
BR (Barrel Rank) 3

Post Reply with quote
Loot 2.0 should be fucking solid.... I'm torn, though. Expansion is coming soon - and waaaaaaay too expensive at 40 euros.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Carter
BR (Barrel Rank) 6
BR (Barrel Rank) 6

Post Reply with quote
OmegrAve wrote:
Expansion is coming soon - and waaaaaaay too expensive at 40 euros.

This.

Way

too

fucking

spensive!

Indeed.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Well they got rid of their Real Money Sucker Farm... oops I mean auction system, so they have to make their money back somewhere!
Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
mdk
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
That's true, that RMT auction house is gone which is good, means all that lewt in the new expansion will have to be earned the good old fashioned way! :D

But then you have Path of Exile which is just as good or maybe better then D3 so yeah...And I still want to get my hands on Torchlight 2, the original composer of Diablo 1/2 and Starcraft provides BRILLIANT music in Torchlight 1 and it's also amazing in Torchlight 2. Heh, musics important to me in games...

ú22.99 - http://www.simplycdkeys.com/battlenet/diablo-iii-3-reaper-of-souls-expansion-pack?ref=simplycdkeys_home_product_panel

Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
OmegrAve
BR (Barrel Rank) 3
BR (Barrel Rank) 3

Post Reply with quote
Neonin wrote:
Well they got rid of their Real Money Sucker Farm... oops I mean auction system, so they have to make their money back somewhere!

Brony, I bought three pieces for real money on there. I've never felt as un-suckered - I bought massive upgrades to the crap I was wearing for about 1 euro per slot.

That being said, I felt we were all being suckered for having bought the game in the first place.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kryokill
BR (Barrel Rank) 4
BR (Barrel Rank) 4

Post Reply with quote
I took the plunge and bought this on the PS4 the other week. The expansion has changed hell of a lot for the better, and I'm hooked bigtime at the mo.

Never mind the expansion, though. The biggest upgrade they have made to this game is releasing on consoles. I had it on PC and thought it was clunky with a keyboard/mouse and generally difficult to play for long periods while sat upright at a PC, mainly due to the lazy nature of the game's farmy style (if that makes sense). It just works 10 times better with the PS4 pad, feels a lot more natural and easier to get into. The combat feels a lot more responsive, and the game itself runs so smoothly. Even something as simple as being sat on a sofa has actually made me enjoy the game a lot more aswell.

If you have a next gen console, id say this is a must buy. Can't really speak for last gen, mind. But I have heard it's different again.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there's no auction house anymore, RL money or ingame. The looting system is different too now, so 95% chance to drop something for your class, but gear is a lower droprate but better stats. it feels a lot more rewarding, and you know you actually have to play to improve, instead of buying gear. If you're ont PS4 wi it, add me - Kryokill

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » MMO Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: