Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Statement of Intent - Star Citizen

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite View previous topic
View next topic
Statement of Intent - Star Citizen
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Statement of Intent - Star Citizen Reply with quote
Statement of Intent.

I would like to start a Fight Club on Star Citizen as and when the beta starts. I am more than certain that everyone will want to try this game out once the beta starts and hype goes mad!

We are talking about 12-18 month time line for the production of the game but elements of the game will be released earlier than that. I will forum whore elsewhere and bring traffic here as usual

I will add of the essential links here.

Still playing Eve occasionally in the meantime...

Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Ford / Buggerlugs - Is it possible to change the name of the Eve Forum to be Fight Club in Space. That way it covers all star MMOs Eve and Star Citizen. Also am I right in thinking that the forum is accesaable to all? If so it is public or only viewable if a Fight Club member. It would be best if it was only accessible once someone joined the Outfit so no unwanted eyes see our pints, I mean ships.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Major movements afoot.

I will update tonight but basically The Alpha Dog Fighting Module (the basic game) is out late May/June.

This is time to get to get excited.

If you are a registered citizen please apply to :

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/FCB

Sat May 17, 2014 8:14 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: