Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
War Thunder Technical Difficulties

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Technical Support View previous topic
View next topic
War Thunder Technical Difficulties
omimace

Post War Thunder Technical Difficulties Reply with quote
Hi,

I been playing War Thunder for a few days now and ranking up some significant time in game, till this weekend.

Now when I playing Warthunder my computer randomly crashes at more and more frequent intervals. The computer restarts itself and refuses to boot up with a beep code of one long beep and two short beeps (this on my motherboard I believe indicates there has been an error between the graphics card and the motherboard).

I then have to restart the computer again and it boots up fine, I only seem to be having this problem with War Thunder and only from the weekend, really weird. The computer relatively new and I a little stumped, anyone else recognize this problem at all?

Specs:
i7-3820 @3.60GHz
8GB RAM
Windows 8.1 64bit
Geforce GTX 660
SSD for windows and everything else on 2TB drive
Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
FordPrefect
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
This a self build omi?

First see if you can find some info by looking at the event logger

http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/win8/windows8-event-viewer.htm

Post any to do with your crashes, sometimes if its a cpu error a Hex code is listed and it may help narrow down a hardware problem.

What is the make, age and rating of your PSU? It could be power drawing issues and it may only started occurring due to aging of the capacitors.

On a similar line what make is your Motherboard?

Though as your motherboard is reporting errors on post, it could be something else. Maybe reset the gfx card, as you in there get some canned air and remove any dust.

I would also recommend you run prime 95 for a bit of a stress test, check temperatures with Real temp, see if it can replicate the problem.

you could try and stress the video card with OCCT (does processor and video cards).

What we want to do is find which if at single thing is causing the instability.
Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: