Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
BlueStacks

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Technical Support View previous topic
View next topic
BlueStacks
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post BlueStacks Reply with quote
What a totally class piece of software this is. You can turn your PC or tablet is a android so you can access all the important android apps all in one place.

For me it is a godsend as I just cracked the screen of my Note 2 and I need access to my apps there. I just installed Aura which is an Eve Online app that tracks your character telling how long the training queue is, manufacturing, etc. The browser works perfectly, so far it is like having an android PC that you can swap in and out of when you like.

Free at the moment as it is beta.

www.bluestacks.com

Wed May 01, 2013 3:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
Nice one Freedom, if that puppy runs the Google authenticator I can put off upgrading my phone for a while after all

Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: