Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Uh oh...

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Mechwarrior Online View previous topic
View next topic
Uh oh...
Neonin
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Uh oh... Reply with quote
From the recent Dev Q&A:

Quote:
Iacov: I totally love the (re)design of the Catapult - especially the MGs on the K2 Chassis. Will we ever see a non-canon Catapult Variant with LRM Arms and K2 Torso?
A: Possibly as a Hero Mech!

I really, REALLY hope he's joking. Missile ears AND ballistic torso? Cause that wouldn't be overpowered in the slightest would it...

On the plus side, March 5th patch should bring the ability to change the colours on a Hero mech (but not the pattern) wooo! No more HIT ME RIGHT HERE IN THE SUNBURST FROM 20000000m AWAY Wang.

Also on the plus side, one of Bryan's posts:

Quote:
With the addition of Alpine, players are noticing that their pre-existing builds are not as functional on a massive map.

Wouldn't it be nice to have the option to take four of your favourite mechs, each with custom purpose built loadouts, and select which one to field depending on the conditions? I think this would create some pretty amazing tactical thinking and play. This concept also bleeds into our planetary conquest concepts in Community Warfare.

Food for thought.

Ooooo nice, find out what map you've got coming up and select a mech for it. Sweet! That'll be a good add.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Tenz
BR (Barrel Rank) 5
BR (Barrel Rank) 5

Post Reply with quote
I read a post where someone was saying Mechwarrior Tactics uses a similar hardpoint system to MWO but you have a size limit imposed so you can't put twin Gauss rifles in the K2 machine gun ports for example.

I feel that would be a good move for MWO but doubt it will happen at this stage. You'd still have the same issues with Streaks and SRM cats regardless.

On a less happy note it's competition weekend again so everywhere you look it's cheese, cheese and yet more cheese. Also they seem to have done something with LRMs because those fuckers are everywhere again

Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:21 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Mechwarrior Online All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: