Fight Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Null Sec
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite View previous topic
View next topic
Null Sec
Yeren

Post Reply with quote
tinsle is working and unable to jump, he only has the firetail to take down anyways so will be making his own way down he said
Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
We made it. Well done and lets get mining!

We need a small POS - going to look more into it.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:48 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
LOL I woke up very early to start mining today and have just been on 6 hours straight. I am loving the ore you can get in here.

We are in a dilemma though in terms of what to do with the minerals.... Auner is so far away. I will scout out a system that links to Metropolis and our null if it exists.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:57 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FordPrefect
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
you going to have to invest in a jump frieghter, it simplfy matters. you could try using a transports (cloaked) but you still have bubble camps to contend with.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 am View user's profile Send private message
FreedomShot
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Yeah I think so, we are going to have to start making money though soon!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Yeren

Post Reply with quote
yes we will,

I am officiallyAFk now for about a week, got Pandas to kill and a sub to buy at end of month

happy mining and i will see you on my return

Have funs
Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fight Club Forum Index » Star Citizen / Elite All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: